Saturday, October 9, 2010

Excited

Well Jacob and I are very excited. We are adopting a baby!! This totally came out of no where, but we are happy. The baby is due the first part of March!! They think it might be a girl, but not sure because the way the baby was laying. So they are doing another ultrasound at the end of the month!! Jake and I have already been talking names. As soon as we find out the sex of the baby for sure we will tell you the name!!
Things have been going well around here. The girls are really starting to ask where Daddy is and when he is coming home. The more I try to explain it the harder it gets. I hate trying to explain to them where he is going and that he wont be home for awhile, but I have to. They are doing well though. I try and keep them as busy as I can. Between school, gymnastics and finding crafts to do at home we stay busy. Plus we have a lot of awesome family and friends that we see a lot that helps!! I have been trying to keep myself busy too. Which hasn't been to hard to do. But now that we are going to be adopting a baby I have a lot more stuff to do. Really need to find spots for all of our crap. LOL. We love and miss you Jacob!! Can't wait to see you again!! Love you and miss you!!

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog through Emily Geisler, hope thats okay!
    THe holidays will be upon us soon and while they will be hard, it will also keep us busy :-)

    ReplyDelete