Wednesday, October 20, 2010

4 weeks down

Well we have made it 4 weeks. Which I must say have gone by fast. Wish it were over though. We have been keeping busy. We have had a lot of good days a few bad days. But all in all its been fun. The hardest day was when we went to the pumpkin patch and carved pumpkins. It didn't feel right not having Jake there. Plus I had to help with the pumpkins, which if you know me I HATE THAT!! Its so nasty. But we did it. In fact we did 3!! The girls had a ton of fun and that is all that matters to me!! Next week is going to be super busy!! We have tons of Halloween stuff to do, it will be nice!! Plus I have been working on Jake's blanket and new bows!! Oh yes and the most important school!! :) The days have been getting a little easier, since I was pretty much used to doing it all myself anyway. The only thing that is hard is not being able to call Jake when I am stressed or upset. Trying to find new ways of handling things is making me a stronger person. Nights are still kind of hard. I don't think I will ever get used to sleeping alone in our bed!! But we are all making that and that is ALL THAT MATTERS!!!! We love and miss you tons Jacob!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment