Monday, October 4, 2010

My poor Kaytlin has a cold, I hate this!! For some reason whenever she gets sick she wants her Daddy. I try as hard as I can to take his place and help her, but it doesn't work. I feel so bad for her. She looks so miserable. Kaytlin is so not herself. She is even asking if she can stay home from school.. SHE LOVES SCHOOL!!! Oh how I wish Jacob were here. Poor Jacob is also sick. I feel so bad for him. He doesn't get to take time out to be sick. He just has to keep on going!! Hope you feel better soon babe. I love and miss you.
On a better note, things are getting better at home!! We are getting back into a better routine!! I am almost done with my photography school!! Woohoo so excited!! Now if I could just start making some money out of it that would be nice!! We love and miss you tons Jacob!! Feel better soon!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment