Friday, November 5, 2010

Holidays

Well Halloween kicked of the holiday season. I wont lie it was really hard. Not used to doing things without Jacob. But I knew that I would as some point in time. And what time is more better than the present.. right.?? We did good though. The girls and I stayed really busy. They got a lot of candy too. I think I will even have to toss some of it away!! All in all it was pretty fun.
I am not to sure I am ready for the rest of the holidays though, anything to make the time go by faster though. I am scared and I am nervous but I know deep down that I can do this.. goodness I am almost 2 months into it. But my pep talks to myself sure do help though. I just keep telling myself that we can do this.. And look we have. :)
On a happier note we did find out that the baby we are adopting is going to be a little girl. We are so excited!! We cant wait!!! Still hard to believe that its going to be another girl though. LOL Oh well we still feel blessed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment