Saturday, October 2, 2010

Keeping busy

Well I have been trying to keep super busy. And so far its working! The weekends seem to be the hardest for me because I am used to being alone during the week and on the weekends Jake was usually home. And then there are nights but I have been keeping myself so busy durning the day that by night I am ready to pass out. :) I have been working out twice a day, working on school and most of all spending quality time with my kids!! Kaytlin and Gracie are starting to ask more questions and I am trying my best to answer them in a positive way. Not really sure on how to explain to them what is really going on, so I pulled up a map on the computer and showed them where Idaho was and then where Mississippi is. I think that kinda helped because Kaytlin was bound and determined that Jacob was still in Boise.. Now she knows a little more where he really is. Jake's phone calls and text messages are few and far between and when he is able to call the conversation only lasts a couple of minutes becks he is either to tired or has more training to do. Its really hard not being able to talk to him more!! I miss and love him so much! But I guess I better get used to it. But I don't think it's something I will ever really get used to. Love and miss you tons Jacob!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment