Saturday, September 25, 2010

Another day down...

Yesterday was a good but long day. I was able to keep really busy so it went by somewhat fast. Last night was by far the hardest since Tuesday. I made the silly idea on having a fire outside last night. And it just was not the same without Jacob. We all seemed to call it an early night last night.. But that was the hardest part of yesterday.
It was also the first day I have been by myself for a few hours since Jacob left. I spent that time editing pictures so I can get the disc made for Chelsea. Which was so fun. I sure do love taking pictures and playing with them to see what I can do to them.
Today I have somewhat of a busy day again. I am getting ready to go to the in-laws for a few hours, then back home for beads with the girls and then tonight I am going to Nicole's house to hang out for a bit. So all in all I think it will be a fun day.
I am glad that I kinda forced Gracie to go back to pre-school even though she didn't want to at first. She seems to be a little bit happier. I think she just needed an out too!! Kaytlin seems to be doing really well. They both have their moments with they ask for Jake and when he is coming home. But I just try and explain that it wont be for a while. Kaytlin also keeps saying that Daddy is just in Boise (since that is usually where he goes) and that he will be home soon. So I am going to buy a globe and a map and show them a little more where Daddy is and where Daddy will be going.. We love and miss you lots Jacob!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment